The dream of my parents

 

Is it every parent’s dream to see their child complete their education from the best school that they can afford? In my family, my parents have been obsessed with the idea of enrolling my youngest sibling in the Best CBSE school in Greater Noida West. They want to provide him with the opportunities that they could not provide to their first three children, so much so that they have considered taking a personal loan from my extended family to make this happen.

For the longest time, I did not understand their thought process and could not comprehend their reasoning behind such a decision. But with time, I have grown to understand their line of thought. They see my cousins who have received a good education from some of the top schools in the country and can clearly see the difference it has made in their lives. To bring my brother to that level, they hope to see him complete his class 12 from the best school in the city.

My cousins were able to crack certain interviews that only a very few are expected to do. This opened the doors of some really amazing opportunities for them. Today, they are successful in their respective career lines and are doing extremely well for themselves. Seeing them be successful makes my parents wish the same for us. Since they could not do much when my two siblings and I were in school, they wish to do everything for the youngest of us to make up for the lost chance.

I understand and approve of the decision of sending my brother to the best school for his senior secondary education. I want to see him do the things we could not do and would be glad if he found the success that all of us wish for him.

Admission Open, Explore out best Facility and faculty visit us at : Best School in Greater Noida west

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to enroll my child in Delhi Public School but found out that there is no DPS in Greater Noida. Then someone told me that Pacific World School is a school by the team of DPS Indirapuram and I enrolled my child here. My child and I are extremely happy with the teaching faculty and the administration here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must-Read Leadership Books for Today’s Leaders

Creating a Warm and Inclusive Atmosphere with Picture Books

Promoting a Growth Mindset: Fostering Resilience and Perseverance in Students